Training & Services:
I do all types of training with all types of dogs. A few examples would be: Basic and Advanced
Obedience training, On & Off leash Obedience, Boarding services, Personal Protection, Attack training,
Guard dog training, We Locate,Import and Sale dogs,Confidence building, Problem solving,
Service Dog Training for PTSD or Emotional Support Dog Training and Behavior modification. We
respect our clients privacy, so a list of references can be provided upon request only.
• Owners must supply dog food for the duration of the training
• All dogs receive a bath upon arrival and before they leave
• Programs include: FREE LESSONS FOR LIFE, Training collar, Certificate of Graduation, Written
instructions and Commands.
• Evaluations: Evaluations are $45.00; All dogs must have a current Evaluation before training.
• All prices are subject to change based on Evaluation of Dog.
• Payments: The balance is due upfront, Method of payment is cash or check upon verification.
• When choosing a program: All problems can be corrected with a basic obedience program. Basic
obedience allows you to interact more with your dog. The more obedience training you have; greater
the control, discipline and confidence in the dog.
IK9F Obedience Programs & Commands:
All Programs come with a Guarantee and FREE FOLLOW UP LESSONS. If you should have any
problems with your dog simply bring them back and we will correct the problem free of charge. Also, if
your dog is required to stay longer then originally estimated, it will be at no extra charge to you.
Paying options: Check or Cash. PayPal Friends and Family allows you to transfer money from your
PayPal account or credit card Direct. FaceBook money app allows you to transfer money from one
account to another.
LEV I : Heel, AutoSit, No, Free, Come and implied stay. 6 Commands for 7-10 days.
( $785.00 )
LEV II : Heel, AutoSit, No, Free, Come, implied stay, Stay, Down from the side, Sit from the side, and Sit
10 Commands for 15-20 days.
( $ 1,200.00 ) Check or Cash paid at the time of drop off.
LEV III : This is a advanced On-leash Program: Heel, Autosit, No, Free, Come, implied stay, Stay, Down
from the side, Sit from the side, Sit in motion, Down in motion, Sit from the front, Down from the front
and Military heel. 14 Commands for 26 days.
( $ 1,900.00 )
LEV IV : This is the most advance program I offer. 15 Commands On leash & Off leash for 30 days.
( $ 2,600.00 )
Private Lessons: Private lessons are one on one sessions, I show you how to train your own dog.
Sessions run from 30Min's to 40Min's per session. You will receive a block of 5 session covering the
basic obedience program, which is 5 commands.
( $ 575.00 )
Commands for LEV I :
1. HEEL: This command is for walking your dog. The dog should be on your left side.
2. AUTOSIT: The dog should automatically sit by your left side when you stop. You don't
have to say anything.
3. FREE: This allows the dog to do whatever they want within 6ft. of the leash. This is a
fun command so there is not correction.
4. NO: This is the only negative command given to your dog. You will use it in conjunction
with all other commands except free.
5. COME: Stand facing the dog, move your arm in a sweeping motion toward your chest
saying "Come" excitedly. The dog should come and sit directly in front of you.
6. IMPLIED STAY: Dog will hold the last position he was left in for up to a minute. Standing
beside your dog either in the Sit or Down position, step off with your right foot to the end
of the leash. There is no voice or hand signal. If in the Down position, tug the leash toward
the ground saying “No” then add “Down” or give the leash a tug straight up and add “Sit”.
Commands For LEV II :
Includes all of Program #1 plus the following:
1. DOWN FROM THE SIDE: While the dog is sitting at your side lift your hand at the wrist,
arm straight, palm facing the ground, just above the head without touching him say"
2. SIT FROM THE SIDE: While the dog is in the down position by your left side tell him to
sit while tapping your side.
3. SIT IN MOTION: While you're walking say "Sit”. Allow two steps for your dog to sit and
allow slack in the leash as you move away: Keep you’re back turned until he sits, then you
may turn around.
4. STAY : Stay has both voice and hand signal's, stay will hold the dog in the last position
for up to two minutes or until he receives the next command. Standing beside your dog
while he is either in the Sit or Down position, lower your left arm palm facing his nose
without touching him, tell him to "Stay" and walk away with your left foot first, walk to the
end of the leash then drop it on the ground.
Commands For LEV III :
Includes all of Program # 2 Plus the following:
1. DOWN FROM THE FRONT: Standing in front of your dog raise your left arm in a
90degree angle and tell him to “Down”.
2. SIT FROM THE FRONT: Standing in front of your dog raise your left arm from the elbow
with your palm facing up waist high; tell him to "Sit".
3. FINISH: Standing directly in front of your dog move your left arm in a sweeping motion to
your right hip, telling him to “Finish”. He should move around behind your back and sit on
the left side in the Heel position.
4. MILITARY HEEL: Standing directly in front of the dog make a sweeping motion with your
right hand towards your left hip, telling him to "Heel”.
5. DOWN IN MOTION: While you are walking tell your dog "Down" and keep walking. Allow
slack in your leash then walk out to the end of the leash.
Commands for LEV IV OffLeash:
All Commands listed in Levels 1-3 on leash and Off leash
Out of State Customers:
We can help coordinate the shipping of your dog to our facility for training. Once the training is done we
will send your dog back along with a detailed instructional video and Demo tape.
Boarding Services are $26.00 per day. All dogs are taken outside twice a day for break time, in addition
to 45 minutes supervised play time. Dogs already obedience trained by The IK9F will be worked on
current level of training.
49days/7wks is the time when all the senses start to develop. Eyes, Hearing, Smell. This is a critical
period for puppies.
7-16wk is the socialization period for puppies. This is the time expose them to as much as possible like
without forcing them. Examples would be other dogs, people, places, and noises.
Behavior: 2 types of Behavior.
• Genetic: Breeding, passed along in the Gene Pool, Genetics
• Learned: Environmental influence, surroundings, observed behavior.
All dogs have one of six personality types:
• Happy go Lucky
• Shy and/or under socialized
• Hyper active
• Fear biter
• Basket case = Displays multiple personalities
• Pray drive
• Defense drive
• Fight drive
• Ball drive
• Hunt search drive
• Food drive
• Pack defense
• Handler defense
• Object defense
• Pole or Self defense
Protection training is some of the most intense training anyone can do or be involved in. The
International K9 Foundation LLC takes this training very seriously. Due to the serious nature of this type
of training it’s important to have the most control possible over your dog. I suggest that you have at
least Lev.II Obedience on your dog, thus demonstrating some of the control needed before starting this
type of training. The best time to find out if you have control over your dog is BEFORE I train your dog to
bite. Obedience training will NOT be done on dogs already trained in protection work.
This type of training is conducted in sessions, training session’s last 35-40mins. Dog owners are
required to be present for training sessions and will assist in the training. This serves as the owner’s
handler’s course, learning how to handle the dog. The number of sessions is directly related to the
level of proficiency the owner may achieve with the dog. The more training sessions, great the level of
proficiency and control. The exact number of session needed to obtain a level of proficiency cannot be
determined up front. The price per session varies depending on the dog and the amount of training
needed to achieve proficiency. A basic level of proficiency may consist of a Full Mouth Bite after
perceiving a possible threat, taking a strong stance or dominant position meeting the threat and
engaging the threat, release of bite off the decoy.
The International K9 Foundation LLC is not and will not be responsible or held liable for any action of
the dog. The dog owner assumes any and all responsibility and liability regarding the action or lack of
action of the dog. The owner starts this training fully aware of the potential dangers surrounding this
type of training.
|SERVICE DOG TRAINING
PTSD AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
STATE RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING
EVALUATION, TESTING AND CERTIFICATION IN ACCORDANCE
WITH P.A.T STANDARDS. 601-567-0013 FOR DETAILS.
The Only Trainer in Ms recognized for the Training and Certification
of Service Dogs
House Bill 944
AN ACT TO AMEND SECTION 43-6-153, MISSISSIPPI CODE OF 1972, TO DEFINE THE TERMS "TRAUMATIC," "POST TRAUMATIC STRESS
DISORDER," "SUPPORT ANIMAL" AND "SUPPORT ANIMAL TRAINER" IN THE MISSISSIPPI SUPPORT ANIMAL ACT; TO AMEND SECTION 43-6-155,
MISSISSIPPI CODE OF 1972, TO INCLUDE VETERANS DIAGNOSED WITH POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER IN THE QUALIFYING LIST OF
DISABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENTS FOR WHICH AN INDIVIDUAL MAY BE PROVIDED THE USE OF A SUPPORT ANIMAL; TO BRING FORWARD
SECTIONS 37-7-342, 43-6-1, 43-6-3, 43-6-5, 43-6-7, 43-6-9, 63-3-1111, 77-8-31 AND 99-43-101, MISSISSIPPI CODE OF 1972, WHICH RELATE TO
CERTAIN DISABILITIES AND SERVICE ANIMALS, FOR PURPOSES OF AMENDMENT; AND FOR RELATED PURPOSES.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI:
Written By: Jeff McCall.